eMatrix is a unique procedure which uses radio frequency to deliver an effective but controlled ablative and non-ablative fractional treatment for scars, wrinkles, large pores and better texture of the skin.
How does the Sublaitve Rejuvenation with eMatrix work?
eMatrix is one of the non-invasive treatments that does not require injections. The laser works to stimulate the patient’s own collagen to remodel and restructure and does not rely on temporary substance filler.
In order to achieve the best possible results, the energy from laser must be delivered to the below skin layer without overheating the first layer of the skin during the procedure.
What are the advantages of the eMatrix at The SIB Clinic?
• eMatrix is a non-invasive treatment with radio frequency that does not require injection.
• eMatrix procedure requires less than 1 hour to finish.
• eMatrix procedure is a painless.
• eMatrix requires no recovery time, patients are able to resume the regular activities within 1-2 hours.
• eMatrix provides a noticeable reduction of fine lines, scars, wrinkles and other aging signs.
• eMatrix continues to grow collagen under the skin for another 3 – 6 months, beside results to be noticed immediately after treatment.
• eMatrix is proven safe and effective on all types and degrees of pigmentation.
• eMatrix provides result of the small enough fit into pores.
• eMatrix provides smooth and even more tender skin.
• The SIB Clinic provides eMatrix equipment and technology which are certified by FDA, USA.
After having eMatrix Laser
Most of the patients will notice some redness and swelling for the few hours to 3 days after treatment or longer. Hence, patient should apply some moisturizer to revive the skin after treatment. Besides, tiny crusts might be presented during 3-14 days after treatment, and it could be cover easily with make up.
Furthermore, eMatrix result usually develop over time and with subsequent treatments. There will be more and more noticeable results within 3-6 months following the last treatment, therefore, the maintenance treatment may be necessary for those who expect for clearer result.