Radio Frequency for Cellulite reduction and Circulation Motive
Radiofrequency (RF) treatments are procedures involving the use of a radiofrequency (RF) energy device to heat up and tighten tissue to boost blood flow and break down the cellulite around the area. The uniqueness of the technique is that it heats the skin without any damage on, so that the fatty cells are broke down and collagens are protected, which improves skin tone and elasticity. Radio Frequency can be used effectively to contour the body and reduce the appearance of cellulite and fat on the stomach, hips and thighs, reduce cellulite and tighten saggy skin caused by weight loss or pregnancy and many more.
Radio Frequency or RF is the lowest of the electromagnetic radiation frequencies within the spectrum, which itself spans from radio waves, microwaves, infrared, optical (visible light), ultraviolet, x-rays, to gamma rays. It releases the radio wave of around 0.3 – 0.5 MHz which are considered safe.
How Radio Frequency Performed?
– Local anesthetic cream is mostly applied to patients’ skin a short time prior to treatment to numb the skin slightly. (It can be removed with alcohol cleaner.)
– Radio Frequency device will work along with massage to break down cellulite with the heat under the skin and tighten tissue to boost blood flow, while temperature go up around 3-5 ° C.
– A lubricating oil, gel or cream will then also be applied over the area to be treated which acts as an additional barrier between the surface layers of your skin and the handpiece of the device, mainly to avoid skin chafing.
Advantages of Radio Frequency
– Diminishes or Removes Cellulites
– Reduction of body fat
– Tightening of the skin
– Post-operative LipoSelection Smoothing
– Contour Reshaping
After Radio Frequency
– Patient should drink approximately 3-4 liters of water within 24 hours to excrete unwanted stuffs from the body.
– Patient should have some light application of soothing/moisturizing lotions, creams or gels to the treatment area, such as aloe-vera, etc.
– Patient should refrain from junk foods