Q-Switch laser is one of the safe and effective laser treatmentsthat offer sensational looking skin suitable for those who have freckles, sunspots, unwanted tattoo, acne, or hyperpigmentation problem. The laser is one of the leading technologically advanced laser treatment with FDA approved and medically proven for the removal of both superficial and deep hyper-pigmented lesions. It works by delivering the medical light quickly with intense energy and it allows the production of light pulses with extremely high peak power.
It takes only 15-30 minutes to finish the laser procedure. The treatment is very comfortable with no downtime, which means patient can drive home straight after procedure and resume their normal activities.
Advantages of Q-Switch Laser
1. Rejuvenation Q-Switch laser can deliver the sensational looking skin by varied problem such as non-ablative skin resurfacing, wrinkles, acne scars, and large pores. The procedure works by applying the “carbon peel”, as a topical carbon lotion following Q-Switch laser. The carbon will then simply absorb laser energy and gets fragmented along with the dead cells, therefore the result of a perfect skin exfoliation.
2. Epidermal Pigmentation The laser is one of the best solutions for epidermal pigmentation problem e.g. freckles, solar lentigo and melisma. In this technique, the laser energy can selectively destroy melanin that found on the epidermis. There might be some redness after treatment, but it will eventually leave behind flawless skin after few days.
3. Dermal Pigmentation Tattoo, nevus, and birthmarks are considered as dermal pigmentation issues. Q-Switch laser delivers light with very high peak energy pulses that are absorbed by the pigment in the tattoo and result in an acoustic shockwave. Then, the shockwave shatters the pigment particles, releasing them from encapsulation and breaking them into fragment before remove by the body.
4. Acne Q-Switch offers good result of acne treatment as the laser light kills bacteria and destroys sebaceous glands. The superficial carbon peeling controls acne inflammation, reduces sebum production, unplugs pores and minimizes pore size.
5. Spider Veins Spider veins problem on face can also be solved by the laser energy of Q-Switch. The heat from laser energy generated in the red blood cell leads to micro-clotting and causes irritation of the inner lining of the blood vessel, leading to its partial or complete collapse, and eventually degeneration. Finally, the vessel will be then disappearing over the next few weeks.
Frequency of Treatments
Q-Switch laser requires at least 5 times treatment to reach the best result, when, it takes approximately 1-2 weeks in between each treatment for skin restoration.However, it depends on skin condition of each patient.