3 WAYS TO DO FACELIFT SURGERY
- Mini facelift surgery
- S-Lift surgery
- Full Facelift surgery
- some part facelift (Mini Face lifting)
- middle face and cheek lift short scar facelift
- For all area of face (Full Face lifting)
What is facelift surgery?
What is mini face lift surgery?
What is S-Lift surgery (short scar face lift surgery) ?
Which area can done face lift?
Full face lift surgery procedure at The Sib clinic
After done face lift surgery.
A facelift is a complex procedure requiring exceptional surgical skill, but the recovery process is surprisingly quick for most patients.
– Patients typically return to normal activities after about 2-3 weeks.
– Patients should sleep in 90 degree position to avoid swelling and being bruised.
– Cold massage will help to reduce bruising and swelling.
– Bruising and swelling are normal after a facelift, and will be at their peak about 2 days after surgery.
– Bruising and swelling will gradually get better, and should be difficult to notice after about 10 – 14 days.
– It’s important to keep the face protected from sun and dust, patients should wear a wide-brimmed hat and apply sunscreen regularly.
– Patients should refrain from drinking alcohol and smoking cigarette for 2 weeks after the procedure.