Platele-Rich Plasma Skin Treatment by Your Own Blood
The Sign of age becomes one of the most bothering problems for women as they stepping in to older ages. To get rid of those problems, there are many chemical treatment techniques invented, when, some people found it is too strong for their skin.
At present, Platelet-Rich Plasma Surgery is one of the most well-known treatments to get over wrinkles, acne scars, and dark skin problems.
Platelet-Rich Plasma is one of the most safety technologies in this century which reduce the appearance of aging by injecting patient’s own blood product back into their body.It was originally developed for the process of wound and soft tissue healing, bone surgery, at present;it becomes one of the best choices for facial skin treatment.
Although blood is mainly plasma liquid, it also contains small solid components which are red cells, white cells and platelets.
The platelet is the key factor of the technique, as it is an activator for “Growth Factor”, whichbenefits a lot on skin such as promote cell growth, speed up the skin repairing procedure and etc.
What are the processes of PRP?
• Customer will be given local anesthetic on the facial area.
• Venipuncture 10-12 ml. from both arms, similar to routine blood test.
• Blood is then spun in a centrifuge which will separate the red cells, white cells, and platelet. The centrifuge will at the same time a natural activator for platelet or platelet rich plasma to release the growth factor.
• After that, the platelet will be injected on the area. Derma pen will be applied on this process, so there will be some stamping blood on the healing area.
• Once the growth factor in platelet got injected to the skin, growth factor in PRP will be the main key to support fibroblast cell reproduction which will effect on the growth of collagen under the skin. Collagen works to reduce the sign of aging by pumping up the skin, making it shine brighter and fit.
Some key elements in the “Growth Factor” and its benefit
• Basic fibroblast growth factor: promote formation of new blood vessels and reduce skin roughness
• Insulin-like growth factor: promote cell growth and multiplication
• Epidermal growth factor: increase a large quantity of collagen under the skin to reduce the appearance of fine line and wrinkles
• Copper trpeptide-1: speed up skin repairing procedure and improve skin smoothness and tightness
Advantages of Platelet-Rich Plasma
• PRP results in the outcome of skin rejuvenation which could be seen clearly within 1 week.
• PRP helps in reduction of the appearance of aging sign such as fine lines, wrinkles and lip lines as a result of new collagen synthesis
• PRP helps to speed up skin repairing procedure and improve skin smoothness and tightness
• PRP is safe, it contains patient’s natural product of blood so there is little if any risk for injecting patient’s own blood product back into their body.
After Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection
• There might be appearance of some redness spot and swelling within 3-4 days.
• Patient should avoid strong sunlight and dust to remain the lowest possibility to get infection.
• The result of skin rejuvenation will be shown within the first week and keep improving until the third week.
• Patient should receive the PRP treatment at least 1 month after the previous time.
• PRP is most suitable for patient aged 40 years old and above due to clearer result.